Loving Day depends on donations to provide positive community support. If you believe in the project, please consider helping out. Every little bit counts!
Your donation will be used for things like:
- Assisting students from elementary graders to doctoral candidates
- Working with multiethnic student groups at universities
- Answering questions from the community
- Educational presentations at academic conferences
- Providing educational and community resources through LovingDay.org
- Promoting the celebration of Loving Day all over the world
- Introducing the general public to the multiethnic community
- Supporting multiethnic community groups, artists, and scholars
- Fighting racial prejudice through education and building multicultural community
You can help make Loving Day a national movement by making a donation in any amount. Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Thanks for your generous support!
Loving Day is a sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions in behalf of Loving Day may be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.